WELCOME TO HOOTANANNY HOSTEL, BRIXTON
Hootananny is a lively hostel with spacious rooms in a traditional Edwardian public house dating back to the early 1850’s. We offer large airy comfortable rooms and have a great reputation for cleanliness and helpful staff. We’re located in the heart of Brixton with excellent transport links – a great location to stay and explore the city of London.
With just a ten minute walk to Brixton underground station, you are straight to Central London on the Tube in less than 15 minutes. As one of London’s most diverse and vibrant areas, Brixton has world famous covered and street markets, is a hub for music venues, atmospheric pubs and has the pick of the world’s best cuisine with a great selection of restaurants.
Hostellers are treated to a 20% discount on drinks at the award-winning bar downstairs that was recently crowned Best Live Music venue in London. Festival headliner Manu Chao chose Hootananny bar to give a secret show after his festival act. Hootananny star gigs include big gypsy bands, hip hop, dubstep, live reggae acts from Jamaica, ska, world music and pop rock.
– Please be aware that you must show valid photo I.D. when you arrive. We only accept passports or a driving license as I.D. This is a hostel for over 18’s only, there are no family rooms and we do not cater for young children.
– Check in is open from 9am – 12 midnight – no need to phone to confirm check in times.
– Online bookings for groups of more than 5 are not permitted.
– Please note we unfortunately do not have wheelchair access to the property.
– We are a backpackers hostel and do not check in local residents of London into our hostel.
CLICK HERE to book now!